Part of our environmentally friendly collection, these straps are made of recycled fibres of leather and fabric. Giving a new life to the materials at the end of their life cycles and transforming it into more valuable products. Producing the straps in this way reduces water waste by 94%, the use of energy by 60% and CO2 emissions by 32%, using fibres from recycled materials.
The strap is made from recycled leather fiber - sympathetically recycled natural leather fibers. The leather has a cross-hatch finish, which is very durable and virtually scratch resistant.
Benefits of this watch strap
- Made from recycled materials
- Durable cross-hatch surface pattern
- Available in a range of colours and size
- Medium thickness suits wide range of watches
- Anti-allergy stainless steel buckle
This is an unpadded cut edge design with a medium thicknes and it will work with most watches with a standard straight spring bar fitting.
22m Lug width